- Category: Leadership
- Type: Full Time
- Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
- Posting date: February 23, 2021
Director of Project Management Office
Your employment duties will consist of a Director of Product Management Office as required by the Company and listed below. This list is not to be taken as fixed or exhaustive, however, and you will be expected to perform any reasonable employment task given by a superior.
As the Director of the Project Management Office, your goal will be to ensure the overall success of all implementation projects. The Director of PMO oversees projects and develops and maintains project management methodologies, standards, and tools. The director will be managing a team of project managers which will include delegating projects and resources as well as coaching to improve performance. You will monitor the project pipeline and maintain client relationships throughout the project’s completion. You will ensure that client relationships remain strong and ensure that any client escalation is addressed.
- Planning/Project Management
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Monitor all project tasks and ensure compliance to all timeframe and resolve all issues according to required project plan and administer everyday activities and assist to resolve all issues within organization.
- Analyze all teamwork performance and ensure achievement of all objectives within required deadlines and monitor all system functionality.
- De-escalating clients whenever a project becomes high-risk for termination. Collaborate with various departments to execute various activities and prepare effective strategies to monitor its implementation.
- Resolve all design conflicts and inform all business process owners of all impending risk implications and develop efficient integrated workflow in coordination with project team.
- Maintain a complete understanding of contract deliverables and manage project scope to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage complex technical projects and monitor their successful implementation.
- Collaborate with Timeless teams, including Support, Account Management, Product Management and Sales, to address customer issues.
- Ensure compliance to all project schedules and supervise all activities of local system team.
- Work with clinical leads to identify workflows and plan to address change in their healthcare organization.
- Evaluate all project plan status to identify and resolve all issues and manage all integrated applications for organization.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to monitor all technical activities.
- PMP Certification
- 5 Years leading project implementation teams
- Education or experience in Medical Sciences Industry
- Education or experience in Information Technology Industry
- 10 Years Related Experience, in Software Implementation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands with expert project planning
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Knowledge of standard project management software (Word, Excel, Access, MS Project, Google Suite)
- Occasional overtime
- Operation of desktop computer and peripherals
- Flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Working in a busy office environment with frequent interruptions
- Working in a busy hospital supporting front-end users
- 50% Travel